Victim Services, Hastings, Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington Counties offers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week short term crisis support, practical assistance, information and referral program to victims of crime and tragic circumstance.
Victim Services provides immediate crisis response, intervention and prevention services which are responsive to the needs of individuals, families and communities affected by crime and sudden tragedies. Specialized service delivery to domestic violence, sexual assault & stalking.
Funding and Support Provided by:
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General
- City of Quinte West
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Rotary Club of Belleville
- Rotary Club of Quinte Sunrise
- Department of Justice